We provide the services parents of multiples need…
advice, discounts, dance classes, days out and more
A full list of our services is available in the Members Only section, and here’s a taste to whet your appetite.
- Daytime Groups – parent-led groups specifically for the families & carers of multiples. We support these Groups, and several of their leaders have sat on our Committee. You can find an up-to-date timetable here
- Subsidised Family Events – bring your multiples out to meet our other members – we run a host of events each year, including things like Soft Play trips, Swimming, Farm Trips, Picnics, Pantomimes and our ever-popular Christmas Party.
- Discounts – Crafts, Clothing, Soft Play… and the hugely popular PZc… and the even more popular Clarks! See the Members Only section for details of specific branches/outlets.
- Newsletters – produced twice a year, articles and details of upcoming events. Members receive them by email, and back-issues are available in the Members Only section.
- Pre-loved equipment – whether you’re looking for a bargain or selling the clothes, toys and equipment you’ little ones have finished with, our private Facebook Group is the ideal venue, and it’s entirely free to use!
- Talks – group talks can be given within Ante Natal classes at Nottingham University Hospitals, or on an informal basis. If you just want to talk to another multiple parent one-to-one, let us know and we’ll help you find someone.
- Travel Cots – These are available to borrow for our members, free of charge, saving you money on that much needed family trip.